- Find out about how The Brewers of Europe have been taking huge steps towards sustainability and what plans we have for the future.
- Published by RIBM (Prague)
Brewing and Malting Dictionary
- Diversity and inclusion at the heart of society and of the brewing sector
- European Beer Trends 2022 available for download
- The Brewers Forum 2023 will be held in Prague on 22 & 23 May 2023
SAVE THE DATE!
- Beer Pledge Report 2017
A report on the first 4 years of an EU-wide commitment - Third report - September 2017.
- EBC manuals of good practice
Beer Filtration and Stabilisation
- Calling all brewers to participate in the latest European beer environmental impact study!
Complete the survey now
- Supporting the Brewing and Hospitilaty Sector is key to the European Recovery
Time to #RECONNECT
- Beer Statistics 2017
Latest trends and statistics from the brewing sector
- Brewers Forum/38th EBC Congress
May 29 to June 01 2022, Madrid, Spain
- NEW publication - BrewUp Magazine
Issue 4 - November 2022
- 17 – 18 November, London (9 November, Virtual Day)
Lo & No and Functional Beverage Summit
- Analytica EBC - The European reference Analytical Methods for breweries by EBC
- The Contribution made by Beer to the European Economy
EU Report - January 2016
- Dutch Craft Beer Conference 2020
Craft Beer Big Ambitions
- The Impact of COVID19
The Europe Economics’ Beer Covid Impact Report
- Global Significance of Trade and Investment by the EU Brewing Sector (1993 – 2012)
Beer Connects Europe with the World
- Are you a brewer or a business operating in the beer value chain in Europe that has taken steps to integrate environmental sustainability in your operations? If so, we’d love to know more and to promote your efforts.
Submit an Initiative
- The Beer Brewing Guide
EBC Quality Handbook for Small Breweries
Welcome to Brewup
BrewUp is Europe’s brewers knowledge portal, the central point at European level where brewers can find information, tips, data, guidance on brewing technologies, brewing techniques, marketing, trade forecast and business insights. BrewUp has been developed to service European brewers and provide them with data and information that will help them grow their business and improve their brewing skills. More information on BrewUp is available here.
Just browse through BrewUp, see what’s available and feel free to get in touch!
- Beer analysis
List of laboratories
- The art of brewing
List of training centres for brewers
Beer Stats 2018
ANALYTICA EBCThe European reference Analytical Methods for breweries by EBC
The Analytica EBC are targeted at beer masters, brewing professionals, biologists, packaging experts, suppliers of technical equipment or of raw materials, beer tasters, brewing institutes, universities and students… from the entire brewing industry and the value chain.Read More