- Find out about how The Brewers of Europe have been taking huge steps towards sustainability and what plans we have for the future.
- 17 – 18 November, London (9 November, Virtual Day)
Lo & No and Functional Beverage Summit
- Beer Pledge Report 2017
A report on the first 4 years of an EU-wide commitment - Third report - September 2017.
- Diversity and inclusion at the heart of society and of the brewing sector
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
Submit your initiaitves now on brewingtogether.eu
- List of laboratories
80 laboratories throughout the European Union
- Analytica EBC - The European reference Analytical Methods for breweries by EBC
- The Beer Brewing Guide
EBC Quality Handbook for Small Breweries
- Calling all brewers to participate in the latest European beer environmental impact study!
Complete the survey now
- Dutch Craft Beer Conference 2020
Craft Beer Big Ambitions
- Brewers Forum/38th EBC Congress
May 29 to June 01 2022, Madrid, Spain
- Supporting the Brewing and Hospitilaty Sector is key to the European Recovery
Time to #RECONNECT
- Global Significance of Trade and Investment by the EU Brewing Sector (1993 – 2012)
Beer Connects Europe with the World
- European Beer Trends 2022 available for download
- NEW publication - BrewUp Magazine
Issue 4 - November 2022
- The Impact of COVID19
The Europe Economics’ Beer Covid Impact Report
- Are you a brewer or a business operating in the beer value chain in Europe that has taken steps to integrate environmental sustainability in your operations? If so, we’d love to know more and to promote your efforts.
Submit an Initiative
- EBC manuals of good practice
Beer Filtration and Stabilisation
- Published by RIBM (Prague)
Brewing and Malting Dictionary
- Beer Statistics 2017
Latest trends and statistics from the brewing sector
Welcome to Brewup
BrewUp is Europe’s brewers knowledge portal, the central point at European level where brewers can find information, tips, data, guidance on brewing technologies, brewing techniques, marketing, trade forecast and business insights. BrewUp has been developed to service European brewers and provide them with data and information that will help them grow their business and improve their brewing skills. More information on BrewUp is available here.
Just browse through BrewUp, see what’s available and feel free to get in touch!
- Beer analysis
List of laboratories
- The art of brewing
List of training centres for brewers
Beer Stats 2018
ANALYTICA EBCThe European reference Analytical Methods for breweries by EBC
The Analytica EBC are targeted at beer masters, brewing professionals, biologists, packaging experts, suppliers of technical equipment or of raw materials, beer tasters, brewing institutes, universities and students… from the entire brewing industry and the value chain.Read More